So I thought I would make a list of where I like to shop, what they stock and the all important shipping costs!
- ASOS -One online shop which many seem to ignore is ASOS. ASOS ships free to Australia with no minimum spend required. They also offer a 10% discount for Uni Students through UNiDAYS and often have sales and discounts on products. Due to the extortionate prices we are asked to pay in Australia, you can find Bare Minerals, Anatomicals, Barry M, Bourjois, Carmex, Cowshed, Daniel Sandler, Eyeko, Eylure, Illamasqua, Korres, Lord & Berry, Models Own, Paul & Joe, Pixi , Rimmel London, St.Tropez, This Works, Too Faced, Yes to Carrots and also others.
- Benefit Cosmetics - With the extortionate prices we are forced to pay in Australia, you may be pleased to hear that Benefit online ships to Australia and charges US retail prices. Shipping is free for orders over $125, so I recommend either banding together with a few friends or having a little splurge.
- Cherry Culture - Sells Jordana, Milani, NYX and many other brands.
- Crush Cosmetics -A great place to buy your NYX, Elf, Wet n Wild, Seche Vite nail polishes and many other brands.
- Cult Beauty - Sells Cult Beauty items, such as Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, OCC products, RMS Beauty, Sunday Riley products and many others. Shipping is £6.95 for standard shipping, or free with a spend over £50.
- Echemist - Another great website that stocks Caudalie, Burts Bees, Elemis and Vichy to name a few and shipping is completely free.
- Facial Company- This is another great company based in Brisbane, that sells Alpha H skincare, Payot, Elemis, dermalogica and many other brands.
- Feel Unique - There are many great brands to be found on here, from Avene, La Roche Posay and many others. It's worth a browse and thorough looksie, however there are some shipping restrictions and not all products can be shipped to Australia. Shipping is free.
- Guru Makeup Emporium - Sells many Makeup Artist brands and products, but is a great stockist for Make Up Forever products. Shipping depends on each order.
- iHerb -A great online shop that sells Real Technique, Eco Tools and Bdellium brushes. Also stocks a wide range of Physician Formula and Everyday Minerals . Also if you use the coupon code MKG739 you will receive $10.00 off your first order. Shipping is also very reasonable!
- The Iconic - You may be able to pick up some finds from Adore cosmetics and Me Me Me
- Makeup and Glow - A company based in Brisbane that stocks Ben Nye, Embryollise and Lime Crime to name a few. Shipping is $9.95 or free for orders over $200.
- Me Me Me Cosmetics - A great place to buy all your Me Me Me lust products. Highly recommend their cream eyeshadow's and Seventh Heaven face base.
- Naturisimo - This is a site that stocks organic cosmetics and skincare. You will find Antipodes, BareMinerals, Cowshed and RMS beauty to name a few. Plus shipping is completely free.
- Paula's Choice - Paula's Choice has an Australian website where you can buy all your wanted skincare product.
- Sigma Beauty - If you are a Sigma lover or want to buy some brushes/make-up it is worth checking out their own website. They often have GWP and shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Sleek Makeup - If you are wanting to try out a cheap and cheerful make-up brand, look no further than sleek. Raved all over YouTube for their pigmented eyeshadow palettes, you can really find some great cheap finds. Shipping is very reasonable and calculated upon checkout.
- Space NK - If you watch YouTube or read blogs by British based blogers/Youtubers then you will have encountered them mentioning Space NK. From their website you can find some cult beauty finds by REN, NARS and By Terry. If you are trying to find a product that you can't get in Australian stores, you might just be in luck on this site.
- Strawberrynet - Sells many Make-up, Skincare and Haircare lines with free shipping on every order.
- Urban Outfitters - An unlikely website out of the bunch, but still a goodie! Here you can find a plethora of NYX, Lime Crime, Stila, Lord& Berry, bh Cosmetics, Paul & Joe, Beauty Blender, Anna Sui and many other unique brands offering interesting products. A bonus is that products are in American prices, so a lot cheaper than you will find elsewhere and shipping is free over $50.00.
If you have any places you shop online for make-up, beauty of skincare related products, feel free to either contact me or leave a comment :)
Ellen Rozalia xx