The weather was particularly balmy today, so I thought I would opt for a natural, slightly glowy look. For my base I combined the Burberry Fresh Glow foundation with the Burberry Luminous Fluid Base in a 50-50 ration. If you've read my review (link), then you'll know I wasn't overly impressed with this foundation. Today I upped the Fluid Base ratio and instead of buffing in with a brush, I worked it into my skin with my fingers. Obviously less coverage, but the end result was lovely and I even think it lasted better. I spot concealed with the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (link) and then set it all with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting in Diffused Light (link). Finishing the face I applied Incandescent Electra from Hourglass (link) high up on the cheek bones.
For the eyes, I wanted something easy and neutral, opting to pat the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze on my eyelids and gently blend out. Applying a few coats of the Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lash Mascara to the lashes. I would mention that this is not a smudge proof or water proof/tubing mascara and I did notice some transfer. I used the Pixi Natural Brow Duo to add definition to my brows and finally finished with the Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Chic.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation - 11 Porcelain
- Burberry Luminous Fluid Base - Nude Radiance 01
- Nars Radiant Cream Concealer - Chantilly
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting - Diffused Light
- Hourglass Ambient Blush - Incandescent Electra
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lash Mascara
- Pixi Natural Brow Duo - Deep Brunette
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss - Chic
Overall this look too me about five minutes to complete and could easily be amped up with a bright lipstick, or eyeliner.
Ellen Rozalia xxx
**Disclaimer: All items mentioned were purchased by me and my opinions remain honest and entirely my own.